When it comes to fashion I like to break the rules sometimes. Fashion is all about creativity and expressing your own unique personality. One of the many ways you can break the rules where fashion is concerned is with your accessories. With so many new designers, materials and styles available, one outfit can turn into 6 different looks with a change in accessories.
One traditional accessory that never gets old are pearls. Pearls are classy, timeless works of art that range in size, color and style.
Leon Rbibo, President of The Pearl Source and my pearl guru, says that “Pearls have reigned as some of the world’s most popular jewels for centuries, and for good reason; pearls are versatile and timeless. Anyone can wear pearls. They are extremely versatile, whether your hanging at a friend’s house or enjoying cocktails after work. They are great for all age groups, though Akoya and Tahitian South Sea pearls are a bit more of an investment. It’s all about knowing your environment. Pick a strand of pearls that’s suitable for the occasion.”
To show you just how versatile and stylish pearls will always be, we’ve come up with 5 looks to showcase the power of pearls:
1. Pearls in the Office – Traditionally corporate power women have worn black or blue suits, crisp white shirt and a string of pearl around her neck and peals studs. Boring! Take your power to the next level and wear Black Tahitian South Sea drop necklace, with black pearl studs and an amazing black diamond ring. How’s that for office gossip!
2. Pearls on a First Date – Depending on whether you’re going on a blind date or taking a casual friendship to the next level, chemistry always determines if there will be a second date. To bring you some good luck in the chemistry department, a single pearl pendant necklace with DNA Helix design might do the trick. This necklace pairs well with a soft white V-neck tee and your favorite jeans or a LBD (Little Black Dress).
3. Pearls at a Wedding – If it’s not your wedding, you don’t want to outdo the bride, but you still want to rock your amazing style. For spring and summer weddings mix up your look by wearing a fun multicolored pearl necklace. Shades of pink, gold and white will add to your natural radiance and make your entire outfit pop.
4. Pearls for Brunch with the Girls – Lazy Sunday’s and brunch with the girls go hand in hand. No reason to get all dressed up, however, being cute is a must! Instead of a string of pearls opt for a pink pearl bracelet and double pink freshwater stud earrings. We guarantee your girlfriends will be copying your chic style at the next brunch date.
5. Pearls in the Classroom (University) – Millennials can rock pearls in the classroom and at the library. For an easy and effortless look, a single pearl leather braided necklace will attract compliments from classmates. For a more polished preppy look, a necklace or bracelet from the Tincup collection is a sure winner.
Viagra Professional online en Espana precio inkafarma, Ciudad Lopez Mateos